Nefatari Villas Ubud Bali Complex of Villas - Ubud - Price range: US$ 100 - US$ 300
Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof.
Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Balis artistic and cultural heart. It is just a 10-minute drive or 20-minute walk from Nefatari to central Ubud.
There is much for a visitor to see and do in Ubud, whether it be visiting one of Ubuds many art galleries, artists studios, museums, boutiques, or sampling delicious fare in one of the many restaurants that abound here in Ubud. The visitor to Ubud may attend traditional dance performances that are held each and every day or perhaps explore the myriad Hindu temples in the area. One can often find traditional festivals being held in the outlying villages or see a religious procession winding its way along the narrow streets. A stroll through the surrounding age-old 'sawahs', or rice paddies, is an adventure in discovery as is a leisurely walk through the nearby villages of Singakerta and Penestanan, with their many art shops and studios and the ever-friendly residents.
Our motto,"Balinese tradition with modern touch", will most certainly be what guests will experience while staying at NEFATARI.
All five villas are tastefully appointed with custom-made teak furnishings created by Balinese and Javanese craftsmen. The interiors are decorated with Balinese artwork and hand-loomed wall hangings of traditional design. All villas boast their own swimming pool, terrace and private walled garden.
One Bedroom Villa:
Bedroom: 7 meters x 6 meters, Bathroom: 4 meters x 3,5 meters, Terrace: 4 meters x 4 meters, Pool : 20 cubic meters.
Two Bedroom Villa:
- First Floor : bedroom: 5.5 x 6 meter, bathroom: 4.5 x 3 meters, terrace: 4.5 x 4.5 meters.
- Second Floor : bedroom: 5.5 x 6 meters, bathroom: 4 x 2 meters, terrace: 4 x 4 meters.
- Pool : 32 cubic meters.
A sumptuous, all-inclusive breakfast is served to our guests each morning, either in our open-air BIDADARI RESTAURANT, over-looking a central courtyard complete with koi pond, or on request, in the guests own private villa.
- Full air-conditioning, ceiling fans
- Open-air bathroom with hot & cold running water
- IDD Telephone, In room Safe
- Computer connection capabilities
- Colour television and DVD player
- Twice-daily maid service
- Mini-bar stocked with complimentary snacks, soft drinks and bottled water
- An all-inclusive, complimentary breakfast
- Private swimming pool
- Shuttle service to and from central Ubud
- Airport shuttle service
- Bicycles (guide available for a nominal charge)
- Excursion arrangements
- Lunch and Dinner served in our Bidadari Restaurant or in guests villa (on request)
- Daybeds may be made up to accommodate a third party in room at no extra charge
- DVD lending program
Nefatari Villas Ubud Bali - Villa Rates
Validity: until 31 March 2013
||Villa Rates (USD)
|1 Bedroom Villa
|2 Bedroom Villa
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All rates are net, quoted in USD and inclusive of applicable government tax, service charge with the following benefits:
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Fruit basket in the room upon arrival
- Daily full breakfast served from 7:00 - 13:00 pm
- Complimentary soft drinks/snacks in room mini-bar
- Afternoon tea/coffee served with a variety of pastries
- On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud
- Free airport transfers in and out for minimum stay of 2 nights
High & Peak Season Periods
No high or peak season surcharge.
- Villa Capacity
based on occupancy of 2 persons for 1 Bedroom Villa and 4 persons for 2
Bedroom Villa. Maximum 1 additional person is allowed in 1 Bedroom Villa
based on Free Of Charge inclusive Breakfast. Additional person is not
allowed in 2 Bedroom Villa.