Bali Rich Luxury Villa Ubud Complex of Villas - Ubud - Price range: US$ 100 - US$ 300
Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud is reminiscent of a traditional Balinese village where life is lived just one day at a time. The property embraces a green parcel of landscape overlooking the Wos River on the rural outskirts of Ubud. It is an area charged with spiritual energy where the legacy of local art and culture is carefully preserved. Guests are welcomed with a signature brand of hospitality and personalized services that enhance the quality of each and every stay. Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud is removed from the busy pace of modern living. It is a place to take time out to relax and rediscover the simple pleasures revealed by each by each new day.
Designed to celebrate tropical sophistication, two the bedroom villa is a comfortable retreat for a family unit to spend quality time together. It endorses the healthy benefits of fresh air and natural lighting with a semi-open living, dining and kitchen space overlooking the pool. The master bedroom is a sanctuary for adult relaxation while the second bedroom is set up with twin beds for accompanying children. Identical en-suite bathroom facilities feature an egg-shaped tub and separate rain shower for luxurious bathing rituals.
One Bedroom Villa
This stylishly appointed retreat is the perfect love nest for a honeymoon couple seeking absolute privacy. Nestled within the confines of Balinese walled compound, this villa category features a semi-open living, dining and kitchenette and plunge pool. The spacious master bedroom lends itself to moments of intimacy with a canopied bed and a mood enhancing dcor. Designed for personal indulgence, the en-suite bathroom comes with a double vanity, generous terrazzo tub and separate rain shower.
Two Bedroom Villa
Designed to celebrate tropical sophistication, the two bedroom villa is a comfortable retreat for family unit to spend quality time together. It endorses the healthy benefits of fresh air and natural lighting with a semi-open living, dining and kitchen space overlooking the pool. The master bedroom is a sanctuary for adult relaxation while the second bedroom is set up with twin beds for accompanying children. Identical en-suite bathroom facilities feature an egg-shaped tub and separate rain shower for luxurious bathing rituals.
Service & Facilities
At Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud, we ensure that all needs are suitably taken care of with a range of personalized services and facilities to enhance every experience.
- Private Pool
- Separate Living Environment
- Modern Kitchenette
- LCD Television with Satellite Channels
- IDD Telephone
- Air-Conditioned Bedroom/s
- Luxury Bathroom with Terrazzo Tub & Rain Shower
- Personalized Butler Service
- Main Swimming Pool + Childrens Pool
- Restaurant ( All Day Dinning )
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Romantic Candlelight Dinner ( In Villa Services )
- Spa Facility
- Business Centre
- Wi-Fi Internet Connections
- Rice Terrace Trekking Activity
- Doctor on Call
- Laundry Service
Bali Rich Luxury Villa Ubud - Villa Rates
Validity: until 31 March 2013
||Villa Rates (USD)
|1 Bedroom Villa
|2 Bedroom Villa
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- 1 x 15 minutes welcome massage
- 1 x 60 minutes neck and shoulder massage for 2 persons for minimum stay 3 nights
- Fruit platter and flower arrangement
- Daily breakfast for two persons per room
- Daily afternoon tea and Balinese cookies
- Daily bottled mineral water
- Free internet access
- 24 hours guest service
- Drop off to Ubud area
- Complimentary in-house activity
- Government tax and service charge
Compulsory dinner during New Years Eve at USD 95 net per person.
- Children Policy
- 0 - 5 years old sharing bed with parents is free of charge, room and breakfast.
- 6 - 12 years old is considered as the 3rd person with extra bed.
- High & Peak Seasons
High season period: July 15 - August 31.
Peak season period: December 23 - January 5.
Minimum stay: HIGH season: 3 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.