Villa Bali Impian Jimbaran Seaview Villas - Jimbaran - Price range: US$ 500 - US$ 750
Villa Bali Impian is located on the Bukit (hill) on the Southern Nusa Dua peninsula with breath-taking views of the ocean, Bali and the mountains and offers some facilities you'll find in no other villa in Bali.
Being part of the estate (Villa Bali Impian, two Bali Impian Suites, six Water-Spa Villas, Spa Villa Barong, and Villa Bukit Hideaway located on the same compound but each featuring walled gardens providing complete privacy), this villa can be easily combined with the adjacent villas offering luxurious accommodation for larger groups.
The location on the hill less than 10 minutes South of Jimbaran beach usually guarantees sunny days even when it's raining in the rest of Bali, and it offers easy access to all parts of the island. A drive of about 15 minutes takes you to the famous Uluwatu Temple, to Bali's most challenging surf breaks and to beautiful "secret" beaches.
Nusa Dua with most of Bali's international 5-star hotels, the "Galleria Shopping Center" and the "Bali Golf & Country Club" as well as the international airport can be also reached within 15 or 20 minutes. It's around 25 minutes to Kuta with its great variety of shops, restaurants and night life, and about 30 to 40 minutes to Sanur's hotels, restaurants and shops.
Although "Villa Bali Impian" shares the compound with other villas, it offers complete privacy with high growing bamboo and other tropical plants in the carefully landscaped garden with colorful hibiscus, frangipani trees, lotus ponds and a waterfall. There is a 20-meter Infinity swimming pool and out-door shower (only for this villa), a billiards pavilion, and you'll enjoy spectacular views of the ocean, Kuta, Benoa harbor, Sanur, and Bali's majestic mountains.
Villa Bali Impian is fully air-conditioned and consists of four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a spacious (air-conditioned) living and dining room with an adjacent covered open-air terrace, a modern kitchen, a free-form 60 ft. /20 meters long swimming pool, a Bale (thatched pavilion) with a billiards table and dart board next to the pool, and a separate staff building with staff kitchen and laundry. Bedrooms and living areas are comfortably furnished and decorated with original paintings and local artifacts.
The centrally air-conditioned living and dining room has large folding doors opening to the open terrace overlooking the garden, and there are ceiling fans to provide ventilation for those who don't like air-conditioning. (Air-conditioning is not required from April to November but is appreciated by many guests during humid days from December to March.) Furnishings in the living room include a large, comfortable sofa and several sofa chairs. The round dining table is large enough for 10 guests.
Two of the four air-conditioned bedrooms feature spacious terraces and sweeping views of the garden with the large swimming pool, the sea and Bali's majestic mountains. One bedroom is set up as a study with convertible sofa beds, and the fourth bedroom is located some distance from the main building in the garden right by the swimming pool. Its covered poolside terrace has a built-in pantry.
Two bedrooms feature king-size beds. The "study" bedroom has two sofas which can be used as beds, and the fourth bedroom at the poolside has one huge bed (6x10 ft./2x3.6 meters, actually large enough for parents with a bunch of small kids). All four (open-air) marble bathrooms feature large soaking bath tubs large enough for two (there's a Jacuzzi for two in the up-stairs master bedroom), a separate shower cabin, sinks with mirrors, tropical plants, as well as good-quality cotton towels, hair dryers, make-up mirrors, cotton house coats, slippers, various bathroom amenities, etc. All beds have luxurious down feather pillows and down feather duvets, and there are black-out curtains in all bedrooms to guarantee undisturbed sleep even during daytime. 32" LCD TV with international news, sports and movie channels are installed in the master and lower bedrooms.
In the living room there is a 43 inch/110 cm SONY TV set and in two bedrooms 32 inch LCD TV sets connected to a satellite system to receive over 50 international news programs as well as sports and various movie channels (VCD and DVD players and a selection of movies are available on request). You find a choice of books, magazines and games such as Chess, Backgammon, playing cards, etc in the living room. There is a BOSE Lifestyle Music System in the living/dining room, and each bedroom has a BOSE Wave Radio/CD Player for great stereo sound. Cables to connect your personal MP3 player to all sound systems are provided. There are separate IDD telephone and fax lines with telephone sets located in all bedrooms (two telephones in the master bedroom), a cordless telephone in the living room and one extension in the staff building. There is also a plain-paper fax machine in the study, and you can connect your laptop computer for free Internet access via Ethernet in all bedrooms using the dedicated 512kbps connection. A personal electronic safe is installed in the master bedroom.
Kitchen & Facilities
The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, oven, micro wave, toaster oven, blender, refrigerator, glasses (for soft drinks, wine, champagne, etc.), crockery, cutlery, wine cooler, etc.
A back-up power generator guarantees electricity and water supply for the whole estate in case of black-outs (which do happen in Bali from time to time). An environmentally friendly bio system takes care of the estate's waste water.
The well-trained house staff lives in a separate building and includes maids and house boys to clean and handle your laundry, gardeners, security guards, and excellent cooks to prepare delicious Indonesian and Western meals. All staff members wear uniforms and name tags to make identification easy.
Your personal Butler will take care of all your arrangements from planning meals, serving your afternoon tea, and arranging parties in your villa to visiting attractions, going shopping or organizing other activities and is available around the clock.
Your air-conditioned car (exclude petrol) with a reliable driver is included in the rates. A free massage on arrival is part of the service, and additional in-house Spa & Beauty treatments and Yoga workshop are available at nominal costs. For more details please see the "Villa Guest Information" folder placed in all bedrooms.
Facilities & Features:
- Spectacular view at day & night
- 20 meter (60 ft.) infinity swimming pool with out-door shower & deck chairs
- Professional BBQ for garden parties
- Poolside Billiards & games pavilion
- Central air-conditioning throughout
- Luxurious down feather duvets and pillows
- Black-out curtains in all bedrooms
- Large Jacuzzi in the master bedroom
- Deep soaking bath tubs for two in guest bedrooms
- Garden bathrooms with tropical plants
- Soap, shampoo, bath gel, cotton buds, hairdryers, cotton robes and slippers in all bathrooms/bedrooms
- Original paintings and artifacts in all bedrooms and living areas
- DVD players and movie library
- BOSE Lifestyle music system in living room
- BOSE Wave Radio/CD players in all bedrooms
- 43 inch/110 cm SONY TV in the living room with over
- 50 international news, sports and movie channels
- 32" LCD TV sets with over 50 International news, sports and movie channels in the master and lower bedroom
- Books about Bali, magazines, novels, card board games & audio CD library
- Separate IDD telephone & fax lines with extensions in all rooms and a wireless phone in the living room
- Personal electronic safe in master suite
- Back-up power generator
- Bio system for waste water treatment
- Your personal Butler to take care of ALL your requirements.
- Trained full-time cooks, maids and house boys, spa therapists & gardeners wearing uniform and name tags
- A free massage on arrival is part of the service
- 24-hour security guards
- Free use of mountain bikes (please reserve in advance)
- Chilled bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Welcome pack containing a Bali guidebook with maps, up-to-date practical information on Bali, an audio CD and a CD Rom with a complete Balinese cooking course (introduction plus 7 lessons) as well as over 60 recipes to take home as a souvenir.
Villa Bali Impian Jimbaran - Villa Rates
||Villa Rates (USD)
|4 Bedroom Villa
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits:
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival
- Free in - house laundry
- Free car with a reliable driver for up to 10 consecutive hours per day exclude petrol
- Free cook service
- Free daily afternoon tea
- Free internet connection
- Return airport transfers
- Government tax and service charge
Rates do not include breakfast.
Long term and last minute rates are available upon request.
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 15 - August 31 and Easter Week.
Peak season period: December20 - January 5 and Chinese New Year.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 7 nights (negotiable); PEAK season:7 nights.