Villa Seroja Bali Individual Villa Compound - Umalas - Price range: US$ 300 - US$ 500
Villa Seroja sits in its own distinctive and private location. The design of Villa Seroja is based on a family concept with maximum privacy, a minimalist layout and modern facilities, you will find a modern comfortable home with Balinese hospitality. It is considered as one of the best kept secrets of Bali. Set within a very peaceful and beautiful landscape, with a land size of approx 600 m2, the residential areas are divided over 2 floors, each of them overlooking the tranquil garden and swimming pool.
As you open the gate you will be surprised by the beauty of the fish pond with seroja (Balinese for lotus flower), breezy open air living area with open kitchen, dining area and terrace adjacent to the swimming pool. The swimming pool is five by fifteen meters long, surrounded by lush garden with a spacious gazebo and sun beds where you can relax and enjoy a swim.
Villa Seroja has three bedrooms, one master bedroom on the first floor and two guest bedrooms on the second floor. Each bedroom features red-hued hardwood floors, king size beds, double sliding glass doors, en-suite bathrooms and fitted wardrobes.
- Large living area with sliding doors towards the garden and pool.
- Three fully air conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
- Large swimming pool with (5 x 15 meters) with separate jacuzzi and outdoor shower.
- Open air terrace directly adjacent to the living and dining area.
- Large relaxation room on second floor with separate bath room.
- Two big screen LCD TV's - (with 60 local and international channels) with DVD player and home theater.
- Free 24 hours wireless internet connection.
- Full function open kitchen with big refrigerator, stylish stove and coffee maker.
- BBQ (charcoal fired).
- Night security.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- Free car and driver available for all reasonable day time travel (evenings by arrangement only).
- Well trained staffs.
This luxurious private villa is situated just 35 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International airport in a quite residential area at the end of a cul de sac. Within 10 minutes driving distance you will reach the illustrious beaches of Bali, the 30 most popular restaurants (Ku De Ta, Rumours, La Trattoria, Living Room, Hu'u Bar, Metis, La Luciola, Sarong, etc), as well as the famous entertainment and shopping areas in Seminyak.
Villa Seroja Bali - Villa Rates
Validity: Until 31 January 2011
||Villa Rates (USD)
|3 Bedroom Villa
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits:
- Welcome drink and chilled towel on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Daily soft drinks
- Flower arrangement
- Free transportation transfer from and to Ngurah Rai International airport
- Free reasonable car use for daily activities
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 21% government tax & service charge.
Long term rate are available upon request.
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 15 - September 15 and December 1 - 19.
Peak season period: December 20 - January 5.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 4 nights; PEAK season: 4 nights.
Terms of Payment
A deposit of
50% of the total rental amount is required within 7 days of receiving
our reservation confirmation form with the final balance to be paid in
cash at the villa upon arrival. For bookings made 7 days or less before
arrival, full final cash payment is required at the villa upon arrival.
All payments are to be made in US dollars either via electronic bank
transfer (account details will be given at time of booking) or by cash
in US dollar bank notes at the villa. For electronic transfers, guests
will be responsible for any bank charges incurred.
bookings that are cancelled 31 days or more before arrival, deposits
will be returned in full less a US$ 100 administrative fee. For
bookings that are cancelled 30 days or less before arrival, deposits
will be non-refundable. Notices of cancellation must be received in
writing (by fax, email or mail). In cases where a guest has confirmed a
booking with a deposit but we have yet to receive the balance of
payment and the booking is cancelled, the guest will be responsible for