Villa Batu Kurung Bali Individual Villa Compound - Ubud - Price range: US$ 200 - US$ 400
Villa Batu Kurung is a privately owned tropical villa retreat which accommodates comfortably up to six adult guests and is just steps away from the Ayung River and famous five star Royal Pita Maha Resort sharing the same access road. The villa is located 10 minutes north of Ubud's monkey forest and a scenic 80-minute drive from the International Airport. Well known shopping and dining areas in Sanur and Seminyak are less than 60 minutes south.
The villa location was selected for its semi rural peaceful setting amongst local village houses. In this area, you will experience a Balinese way of life while still enjoying all modern conveniences. The Ubud area is arguably the best place to use as a base when you visit Bali if you are looking for culture, comfort, nature and inspiration. Ubud is surrounded by most of the things that bring people to Bali - scenic rice fields, small villages, art and craft communities, ancient temples, palaces, rivers, museums and traditional markets.
Villa Batu Kurung boasts features retained from the original Balinese home that once stood on the property including a traditional architectural style and water feature to greet visitors as they enter through the main gate. This 300 meter square Ubud property consists of 200 meter square home, 3m x 6m swimming pool and traditional bale bengong (gazebo).
Modern conveniences include a 42" LCD TV, satellite dish, home theatre, iPod/iPhone docks, and high speed ADSL wireless internet. All furniture is locally made including a dining table featuring inlay mother of pearl for six facing open doors to the swimming pool. A fully equipped kitchen comes complete with marble counter tops and is perfectly designed in minimalist style.
Two master bedrooms are located on the main level with the third bedroom upstairs. All are fully air-conditioned and furnished with a four-poster king size bed with cosy mosquito netting. All beds feature the highest hotel quality linen, four pillows, and luxurious firm mattresses.
Services & Facilities
- Land area: 300 M2
- Building area: 200M2
- Private swimming pool: 3M X 6M
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with fans
- Guests capacity: 3 couples (6 persons)
- Private house maids & pool attendant
- Babysitter on request
- Cook on request
- Laundry service on request
- Wireless high speed internet connection available
- 42" Flat screen TV and home theatre including wide selection of DVD movie titles
- Satellite TV, VCR/VCD/CD/DVD
- iPod/iPhone docking sound systems in all bedrooms
- Secure off street parking for 2 cars
- Kitchen fully equipped with full size SS fridge, microwave, toaster, gas stove, kettle, etc
- Telephone for local calls
- Iron and ironing board
- Children's foldaway crib and mattress
- Safe deposit boxes in both guest bedrooms on main floor
- High end restaurant and full day spa facilities are available at the nearby Royal Pita Maha Resort
Villa Batu Kurung Bali - Villa Rates
Validity: until 31 December 2012
||Villa Rates (USD)
|1 Bedroom Villa
|2 Bedroom Villa
|3 Bedroom Villa
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All rates are quoted in US$ per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- In villa daily breakfast for 2 person per room
- Daily villa cleaning
- Daily housekeeping service
- Wi-fi internet connection
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - 31, September 1 - 15, Chinese New Year, and Easter Week.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31 and December 20 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 3 nights; PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Extra Person
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- Optional Services
We offer a wide choice of optional services to enhance your overall quality of stay on the island of Bali;
Take pleasure in an in-villa cooking service for lunch, dinner or a
special celebration prepared by an experienced Chef. Grocery shopping or
interactive cooking classes can also be arranged on request.
- Relaxing massage treatments and spa rituals can be performed in the privacy of your villa.
Enjoy full or half day tours, adventure excursions, water sports
activities, car/motorbike rental or even the services of your own
- Convenient services and facilities are available
for families travelling with young children. A professional baby sitting
service, extra bed, baby cot, high chair, car seat and pool fence for
peace of mind can easily be arranged at small extra charge.