The Jewel Villa Bali Seaview Villas - Jimbaran - Price range: US$ 500 - US$ 750
Villa Jewel is a stunning four-bedroom, cliff top villa, rich in colour and grandeur that sits within the "Tiara Nusa" private estate in south Bali. Tiara Nusa translates roughly as the crown of the island, and with the unparalleled views and service on offer here at the villas, this is definitely the jewel that takes centre stage.
Villa Jewel has one of the most stunning panoramas that Bali has to offer and, in fact, if you want a better view of Bali, you will need to get a pilots license. From over 100 metres above the surrounding landscape the scene takes in all of southern Bali in arc of over 180 degrees; from the southern end of Nusa Dua, taking in Nusa Penida, Lembongan and Ceningan, Tanjung Benoa, the airport and harbour, Balis majestic volcanoes, Kuta Beach, all the way out to the oceans western horizon. You can even watch the sunrise on one side and sunset on the other and never have to leave home and observe the fishing boats returning from the sea, planes taking off from the airport, or spy on the villagers at the bottom of the hill as they go about their daily lives, and at night watch Bali come to life under a million twinkling lights.
Designed by Balis renowned architect Popo Danes the fully-staffed villa Jewel is perfect for families or groups of friends and has all the amenities you could ask for in a luxury villa. The villa comes with a full compliment of staff including an onsite villa manager, housekeeping staff and garden, kitchen, and 24-hour security staff. They also have a resident five-star chef who will cook all your meals or shop for anything you need should you wish to cook yourself.
Set on the edge of a cliff within a beautiful tropical garden Villa Jewel has the WOW" factor written all over it. Every bedroom suite at Villa Jewel is designed to take in the beautiful views and are each named after a precious jewel; Ruby, Amethyst, Sapphire and Emerald. They are designed and coloured accordingly with outstandingly-beautiful dark woods and vibrant soft furnishings and fabrics.
The rooms that command the grandest views are the second-floor Sapphire Suite and the Emerald Suite that opens to the garden. Sapphire is decorated in deep blues to match the stone its open-air sky bathroom. While Emerald is adorned in green and opens out to the lush green garden. Both suites have two person terrazzo bathtubs in front of floor to ceiling windows creating a feeling of being somewhere between Heaven and Earth. The Ruby Suite is decorated in deep reds and takes on the colours of the flowers in the garden immediately outside, while the Amethyst Suite is done in a lush and regal purple, like the evening sky that can be seen from its balcony. All the suites have ample wardrobe space, ensuite bathrooms, air-conditioning and flat screen TV and DVD players.
For communal living Villa Jewel features a large open-plan living / dining area with high ceilings, large comfortable sofas and 12-seater dining table with surrounding French doors which always opened to let in the cool Bali Breeze and you will never feel better without air cons. A fully-equipped European, designer kitchen, with wine fridge and breakfast bar sits to the rear of the living room and is simply a delight for self-catering.
The garden and outdoor areas house an 18m infinity-edge pool, a surrounding sundeck with sun loungers and a large bale bengong, a covered relaxation pavilion that provides a cool and comfortable place to relax and take in the view with a good book or a glass of wine away from the glare of the midday sun, and again with those million dollar views.
Downstairs under the pool is an air conditioned media room equipped with the real media centre that includes newest 46" LED TV with Pioneer Home Theatre Sound System and PlayStation 3 console with selection of games and high definition movies for extraordinary family or friends movie experience watching latest blockbuster sitting all together on extra large built in sofas. There are also twin beds and an n extra bathroom making it ideal for extra guests or children. There is also a massage room with an outdoor bathtub looking over the cliff. In addition, just so visitors dont feel left out, the guest bathroom just off the living room is fashioned like a cave complete with a waterfall and cascade shower that is open to the sky and cascades from the rock. Surrounded by tropical greenery it creates a jungle-like feel of mystery and romance.
Villa Jewel has all the amenities of a five star resort and comes with a full compliment of staff including onsite villa manager, housekeeping staff, garden and pool maintenance, private butler, private driver and night time security staff. The villa also has a resident chef and guests can select meals from our extensive menu or request special meals if required. Chef can also shop for any ingredients that guests may need for cooking in the villa. Guests are also encouraged to join chef on his morning trips to the local markets to buy fresh seafood, vegetables and spices or order the famous Balinese babi guling - slow roasted suckling pig. A local delicacy is not to be missed.
Other Facilities Include:
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms consisting of: Two king-size master suites with separate dressing area, en-suite bathroom with separate bathtubs and showers, and safe boxes, 37" flats screen TV. Two queen-size guest suites with en-suite bathrooms with showers only. Safety boxes and 21" flat screen TVs
- Open-plan living and dining area with stereo sound system throughout
- Fully-equipped master kitchen
- Fully-equipped secondary wet kitchen
- Charcoal grill BBQ
- Shaded Bale bengong relaxation pavilion
- 17m infinity-edge swimming pool
- Sundeck with umbrellas and eight sun loungers
- Media room equipped with 43" TV, satellite channels, Sony home cinema sound system and DVD library
- Dedicated spa room operated by professional spa company. Complete with views the room has two massage beds, A/C, solid stone outdoor bathtub, indoor and outdoor showers and full bathroom
- Cave style guest bathroom with shower in the style of a spring water waterfall cascading from the natural stone.
- Comfortable seven-seat car and experienced English-speaking driver
Available eight hours per day free of charge - petrol extra.
- 4x4, military-style, Toyota Land Cruiser, open entertainment vehicle with flashing lights and music system for cruising the beaches and clubs. Use of vehicle only permitted with experienced villa driver
- Unlimited WiFi Internet access
- Professional laundry service by the cost
- Two mobile phones with prepaid cards available
- Additional staff bedroom if required permanent stay of nanny or butler
- Off street parking
- All chargeable services in the villa such as groceries, spa treatments, alcohol and laundry are charged at cost price only
- Gratuities for staff very welcome
Villa Jewel is a luxury four-bedroom villa built on 800 square metres of absolute cliff top land within the Tiara Nusa private secure estate in Goa Gong on the northern side of Balis Bukit peninsula just 20 minutes from Balis Ngurah Rai International Airport. The villa has one of the best views in Bali and looks north over the whole of the island from one side of the ocean to the other. The villa is perfectly located with access to many great amenities and attractions all within a 20 minutes drive. The Bukit is one of Balis most upmarket areas and houses many of Balis best five star hotels and resorts, including Bvlgari, Four Seasons, Karma Kandara and St Regis. It is also home to some of Balis best beaches, two championship golf courses and a swathe of top quality bars and restaurants. While trendy Seminyak and all its fashionable restaurants, bars and boutiques is only 25 minutes north of the villa.
The Jewel Villa Bali - Villa Rates
Validity: until 8 March 2013
||Villa Rates (USD)
|4 Bedroom Villa
TERMS & CONDITIONS
RatesAll rates are quoted in US$ per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Early check-in subject to availability, earliest at 10.00
- Refreshing welcome drinks and cold towels upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Free flow mineral water
- Birthday cake for birthday guest
- 1 x Complimentary mini bar
- Daily afternoon tea
- Daily car (7 seats) with driver for 8 consecutive hours a day (excluded petrol). Extension hour at IDR 100.000/hour
- Daily villa cleaning
- Free use cellular phone for guests during stay (no credit)
- Free use of 1 unit baby cot and 1 unit high chair upon request
- Free extra child sharing bed with parents exclude breakfast, maximum 1 child
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Housekeeping service from 07.00 to 23.00
- Butler and cook service from 07.00 to 23.00. Extension hour at IDR 150.000/hour
- Security and reception from 07.00 to 07.00
- In house chef
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villaRates do not include breakfast
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax and service charge
- Special Offers & Promotions
- 10% Discount for 10 - 14 nights stay
- 15% Discount for 15 - 30 nights stay
- 10% Discount for last minute booking (less than 2 weeks prior to arrival)
- 20% Discount and special gift for more than 30 nights stay
- Complimentary in villa Indonesian style candlelight dinner for repeated guest of this villa
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - September 15.
Peak season period: December 20 - January 10.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 5 nights; HIGH season: 7 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Extra Person
- Rates are based on maximum 8 persons occupancy.
- 1 Extra room is applicable to accommodate extra 1 - 2 persons at additional charge of US$ 85 net/night.
- Optional Services
We offer a wide choice of optional services to enhance your overall quality of stay on the island of Bali;
Take pleasure in an in-villa cooking service for lunch, dinner or a
special celebration prepared by an experienced Chef. Grocery
shopping or interactive cooking classes can also be arranged on
- Relaxing massage treatments and spa rituals can be performed in the privacy of your villa.
Enjoy full or half day tours, adventure excursions, water sports
activities, car/motorbike rental or even the services of your own
- Convenient services and facilities are available
for families travelling with young children. A professional baby
sitting service, extra bed, baby cot, high chair, car seat and pool
fence for peace of mind can easily be arranged at small extra