The Ylang Ylang Bali Beachfront Villas - Saba Bai - Price range: >=US$ 1000
An elegant fusion of traditional Balinese with contemporary grandeur gives the Ylang Ylang the feel of a spiritual palace, where one can unite body, mind and soul.
Nestled between coconut trees and a landscaped garden on the South East Coast of the Island of the Gods, the Ylang Ylang is a retreat to enjoy absolute calm and serenity, a special place to feel deliciously suspended in time. This spectacular beachfront property situated on a deserted stretch of black sand beach, known for its great healing properties, and offers stunning views across the Badung Strait. Temptation awakens you in the morning with the blessing of a sunrise over the distant Nusa Penida, one of Bali's smaller sister islands.
The architectural conception emphasizes majestic dimensions to create an atmosphere of calm, luxury and simplicity. The retreat filled with artistic treasures, sculptures of stone, glass and metal seduces the eye and takes the mind on a creative journey. A softness is created by flowing curtains and lazy daybeds which form intimate spaces for romancing with your loved one...
On Right and Left wing provides six bedrooms in total, all centred on a large courtyard pool with unobstructed sea views. Two Ocean View Master bedrooms with King size bed and sunken baths have a private terrace with their own dip pool. Adjacent are the Queen bedrooms with en suite bath and shower, adjoining doors open up to the Junior room which are also fitted with their own shower and toilet facilities.
Conceived in perfect symbiosis with its surroundings, your spa at the Ylang Ylang can be prepared in the privacy of your room, or any outdoor setting as you wish. To combine beauty and well-being, traditional treatments like mandi lulur, Balinese massage or reflexology by a natural healer will make you feel reborn, awakening your senses and the secret harmony between the mind and the body.
The Ylang Ylang offers an international range of gourmet dishes, which will tease your taste buds. Every day, you will be able to experience a series of original Asian, fusion or Italian recipes, or upon request, our Cook will prepare whatever you desire to satisfy your appetite.
Located on Saba Beach in the province of Gianyar, north of Sanur and Ketewel. The Ylang Ylang is 15 minutes north of central Sanur and 20 minutes south of Ubud, the artistic center of the Island. The airport, as well as the trendy Seminyak area, is a 40 minutes drive.
Facilities at the Ylang Ylang
- 6 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom
- Main living pavilion, for dining, lounging, or studying
- Absolute beachfront garden
- 15 x 5 meter pool
- 2 Jacuzzi
- Fully equipped service kitchen
- Library & movie theatre with cable television, and elaborate DVD, VCD, CD selection
- Powder room for guests
- Dining bale, lounging bale and sun terrace
- IDD telephone line
- Safe deposit box in each bedroom
The Ylang Ylang is fully serviced by:
- Full time Villa Manager - supervises and co-ordinates the staff and is available to assist guests during their stay.
- Trained Cook to prepare both local and international cuisines. Menu provided and the staff will do all the market shopping.
- Villa Attendants are responsible for housekeeping duties and taking care of daily laundry and dry cleaning service.
- Security Guards to guard the villa 24 hours a day to ensure the security and safety of the guests and the property.
- Gardener responsible to treat the landscape and the grounds around the villa. They also responsible for cleaning and maintaining the swimming pool.
The Ylang Ylang Bali - Villa Rates
Validity: until January 8, 2013
||Villa Rates (USD)
|6 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates for period 2013 - 2014 do not include breakfast.
All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits:
- Return airport transfer (1 way 1 car)
- Welcome drinks and cool towels on arrival
- 1 x Breakfast (first morning only)
- Wi-Fi internet connection
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.
Long term and last minute rates are available upon request.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: June 1 - September 15, Chinese New Year, Easter Week.
Peak season period: December 15 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.